CUSTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES - FLUID POWER GROUP
The Elwood Corporation is a privately owned company with a 37 year record of designing and manufacturing innovative product solutions to a broad base of customers. As and ISO 9001:2008 certified company we pride ourselves on having a dynamic team who consistently deliver an outstanding value proposition for our list of customers.
As part of the Elwood Corporation, The Fluid Power Group is an industry leader of high pressure valves and systems for water, soluble oil and other low viscosity applications worldwide. We are seeking a talented professional to join our team of dedicated, customer focused individuals who aspire to excel in all that they do.
Your Primary responsibilities will include:
• Interpret and analyze customer inquiries which may vary broadly in nature (e.g., quotations, terms, deliveries, applications, service, complaints,
adjustments, requests for literature, catalogs, price lists, instructions)
• Obtain information and answer telephone or personally confer with customers calling a the plant level. Acknowledge customer orders, advise
customer on order changes, order status, prices, etc.. Follow up complaints requiring replacements, repair or adjustments.
• Delegate request for information, complaints or service of a technical nature to the engineering department for analysis or disposition.
• Compile quotations from pricing lists using established procedures. Provide the Outside Sales people and Sales Representative/Distributor channel
timely information regarding customer contact and quotations.
• Must become familiar with company products and components, product applications, pricing procedures and sales policies.
• Maintain and supervise the maintenance of files and records pertinent to the function.
• Maintain a safe, organized and clean workplace.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Energetic, assertive and well organized.
• Associate Degree
• 0 to 5 Years Experience
At Elwood we reward performance with avenues for growth, education, training and have an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Please send your resume and salary requirements in strict confidence to:
195 West Ryan Road
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Attn: Kevan Leedle