ENGINEER - FLUID POWER GROUP
The Elwood Corporation is a privately owned company with a 40 year record of designing and manufacturing innovative product solutions to a broad base of customers. As and ISO 9001:2008 certified company we pride ourselves on having a dynamic team who consistently deliver an outstanding value proposition for our list of customers.
As part of the Elwood Corporation, The Fluid Power Group is an industry leader of high pressure valves and systems for water, soluble oil and other low viscosity applications worldwide. We are seeking a talented professional to join our team of dedicated, customer focused individuals who aspire to excel in all that they do.
Your Primary responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate, schedule and supervise the engineering department engaged in the design, specifications and standardization of approved product
lines, drawing reproduction, distribution, prints and other pertinent criteria essential to product manufacturing.
• Maintain liaison with sales and manufacturing to coordinate designs for the purpose of economical production
• Examine new product specifications and designs, special customer applications or modifications for sound engineering principle and, when
necessary, make constructive recommendations
• Monitor designing, styling, layout and detail drawing to ensure accuracy and timely production
• Evaluate feasibility of design, manufacturing, profitability, competitive product lines, marketing potential, etc. and make recommendations
• Make or oversee the required calculations to establish acceptable standards or performance of the product line including material selection and
type of construction
• Analyze both existing and new products for design, manufacturing materials and cost for economical production that maintains or improves the
companies competitive position
• Report to the Fluid Power Group General Manager
• Self motivated
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Energetic, assertive and well organized
• Posses an entrepreneurial spirit
• 5-7 years of product engineering with supervisory responsibilities, preferably in the fluid power industry
• Possess 4 year engineering degree
• Proficient with Solid Works CAD software
At Elwood we reward performance with avenues for growth, education, training and have an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Please send your resume and salary requirements in strict confidence to:
195 West Ryan Road
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Attn: Kevan Leedle